Haiti’s Children’s Hope
December 02, 2019
Haiti has been in crisis and the needs there are greater than ever. We feel so thankful for the sustainable
systems in place that have enabled our Haitian staff to continue serving their communities, no matter the
HCH exists to meet spiritual, nutritional, educational, social, and medical needs of Haitian Children
in the Morne Barbeau and Destra areas and thanks to your prayers and financial contributions those
things are happening!
Though many have evacuated out of Haiti, we are still bringing in food, love and hope to those in need.
● For I was Hungry Campaign is feeding thousands of extra meals to hungry children and families in
a time when many are without access to food
● Two Kids Clubs are feeding and teaching up to 500 children on Saturdays bringing positive social
change to our communities
● HCH School is in our 5th year with 241 being educated in grades K-6
● Medical Clinic staffed with Haitian Medical Professionals and providing medical care to our
community and local schools
● Food for Life is helping over 100 families through animal distribution that provides a continual
source of nutrition
● Child Sponsorship supporting over 180 Students
● 5,000 meals are provided monthly
● Our deep water well is providing safe, clean water to the area thanks to our solar panels
While we are so thankful for all God has provided, more help in Haiti is desperately needed following current
and past events.
Join us in bringing Hope to Haiti:
➔ Sponsor a child providing food and education for $25 monthly or $300 annually
➔ Donate any amount to help finalize construction on our medical clinic, school, and kitchen
➔ Donate any amount to help us stabilize the nutrition and sustainability of our feeding programs with the
addition of a farm
➔ Pray for HCH leadership, teachers, staff, and children daily
We are so grateful for your partnership! Thanks for your generosity. We look forward to the New Year
2020 with great expectations of what the Lord will do.
Merry Christmas and may God bless you all,
5301 S. Coddington Ave. Lincoln, NE 68523
Web: www.haitischildrenshope.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (402) 430-4078